Vienna City Bike Tour
If you are looking for a fun, informative and healthy way to experience beautiful Vienna, then look no further than this bike tour!
Cruise along the famous Ring Boulevard, visit the expressionist Hundertwasser House and ride through the old Habsburg hunting area in the Prater Park with its landmark giant Ferris wheel. Experienced bike-tour guides take you on designated bike paths, making it the best dynamic experience on two wheels.
On its own or as an extension to a walking tour, you will love this adventure!
Rates - including tax
(Ages 11 and Under):
Tour / Activity Details
2:30 pm on Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday (May through September)
2:30 pm on Friday & Saturday (October)
48 Hours Minimum Advance Booking Required. Maximum 12 persons per order. Tour does not include hotel pickup; departure is from a central location in Vienna (specified on your E-Ticket). Rates are per person in US dollars. Please order online or call us in the USA at 212-852-4822 in the USA to order or for more information.
There is a $6.95 USD processing fee per order. This is a flat fee regardless of the number of tickets or tours purchased on an order. There is a service charge per ticket. This charge will be reflected on your summary before you checkout. The total shown at checkout includes any fuel surcharges, service charges and tax. There are no additional charges, unless otherwise specified.
Tour / Activity Policies
Cancellation Policy: There are no refunds. All sales are final.
Change Fee Policy: If changes are allowed on a tour or activity, a $20.00 per reservation change fee will be applied for any change to a reservation. Please note that some tours and activities do not allow any changes. Date changes can only be made only if we can confirm availability on the new date. While we cannot guarantee any changes can be made, all change requests must be submitted a minimum of 24 hours prior to the tour departure and must be handled on an individual basis through our Reservations Center.
Tour / Activity Description
COVID-19 Protocols Updates
- The so-called "3-G" rule is in effect for visitors from all countries. In order to travel to Austria without quarantine requiremenets, you must provide either a valid proof of vaccination, a negative Covid test or proof of recovery from Covid. Individuals without any of those three items are allowed to enter Austria but are required to register upon entry (pre-travel clearance) and quarantine for 10 days. A negative test result ends the quarantine.
- Wearing an FFP2 face mask is MANDATORY in all public indoor areas in Austria, including public transportation.
- Specifically for Vienna, children from the age of 6 require an entry test. For children aged 6-11, a PCR-test no older than 72 hours or an antigen test no older than 48 hours is valid as an entry test. For children aged 12-15 (who are not vaccinated/recovered), a PCR test no older than 48 hours is valid as an entry test. The "Holiday-Ninja-Passport" is not accepted in Vienna. Only the specified testing requirements are valid.
- Healthy 3-hour city bike tour of central Vienna
- See the top sights like the Hofburg Palace, City Hall and Opera House, Heroes' Square and City Hall; ride along the Danube Canal, stop at Hundertwasser House and visit the Prater to see its famous Ferris wheel
- Cycle along designated bike paths with your knowledgeable local guide
- Plenty of photo stops
- Hundertwasser House
- New University
- City Park with Strauss Monument
- St. Charles Church
- Opera House
- Schwarzenberg Square
- Hofburg Imperial Palace
- City Hall
- Maximum 12 persons per order.
- This tour operates rain or shine.
- Your guide will have rain ponchos for sale if needed. If you do not use your poncho, your guide will happily buy the poncho back from you.
48 Hours Minimum Advance Booking Required. Tour does not include hotel pickup; departure is from a central location in Vienna (specified on your E-Ticket). Rates are per person in US dollars. Please order online or call us in the USA at 212-852-4822 in the USA to order or for more information.