Go Green E-Mountain Bike Tour in Vienna
Vienna is an incredibly diverse city and this tour offers an alternative and adventurous way to discover the spectacular green landscapes that sit directly at its doorstep.
Super comfortable E-Mountain Bikes will make the rather steep climb through the vineyards to the highest hill in Vienna fun and relaxing. On the downhill ride, you'll go through the little village of Nussdorf, onto the banks of the majestic River Danube and Vienna’s most popular recreation area – the Danube Island. Time for a traditional snack of Bratwurst and a "Radler," and perhaps a sneaky swim in the Danube, before finishing up an amazing ride through Vienna's biggest park, the Prater.
There's much more to Vienna than museums, churches or baroque palaces!
Rates - including tax
(Experienced Riders Only, Minimum Height 160 cm or 5 Feet 3 Inches, Ages 12+):
Tour / Activity Details
1:00 pm on Friday only (October)
48 Hours Minimum Advance Booking Required. Experienced riders only. Minimum age is 12. Minimum height is 160 cm or 5 feet 3 inches. Maximum 12 persons per order. Tour does not include hotel pickup; departure is from a central location in Vienna (specified on your E-Ticket). Rates are per person in US dollars. Please order online or call us in the USA at 212-852-4822 in the USA to order or for more information.
There is a $6.95 USD processing fee per order. This is a flat fee regardless of the number of tickets or tours purchased on an order. There is a service charge per ticket. This charge will be reflected on your summary before you checkout. The total shown at checkout includes any fuel surcharges, service charges and tax. There are no additional charges, unless otherwise specified.
Tour / Activity Policies
Cancellation Policy: There are no refunds. All sales are final.
Change Fee Policy: If changes are allowed on a tour or activity, a $20.00 per reservation change fee will be applied for any change to a reservation. Please note that some tours and activities do not allow any changes. Date changes can only be made only if we can confirm availability on the new date. While we cannot guarantee any changes can be made, all change requests must be submitted a minimum of 24 hours prior to the tour departure and must be handled on an individual basis through our Reservations Center.
Tour / Activity Description
COVID-19 Protocols Updates
- The so-called "3-G" rule is in effect for visitors from all countries. In order to travel to Austria without quarantine requiremenets, you must provide either a valid proof of vaccination, a negative Covid test or proof of recovery from Covid. Individuals without any of those three items are allowed to enter Austria but are required to register upon entry (pre-travel clearance) and quarantine for 10 days. A negative test result ends the quarantine.
- Wearing an FFP2 face mask is MANDATORY in all public indoor areas in Austria, including public transportation.
- Specifically for Vienna, children from the age of 6 require an entry test. For children aged 6-11, a PCR-test no older than 72 hours or an antigen test no older than 48 hours is valid as an entry test. For children aged 12-15 (who are not vaccinated/recovered), a PCR test no older than 48 hours is valid as an entry test. The "Holiday-Ninja-Passport" is not accepted in Vienna. Only the specified testing requirements are valid.
- Get accustomed with your Electric Fatbike
- Ride along the Danube Canal
- Ride to the top of Vienna’s highest hill, the Kahlenberg
- Refresh yourself with a drink and a spectacular view of Vienna
- Ride downhill through the village of Nussdorf
- Cruise along the banks of the Danube River on the Danube Island with a stop for Bratwurst and a "Radler"
- Finish with a beautiful ride through the amazing Prater Park
- E-Mountain Bike rental
- Expert guide
- Light refreshment, snack and drink
- Food and drinks
- Maximum 12 persons per order.
- This tour operates rain or shine.
- Your guide will have rain ponchos for sale if needed. If you do not use your poncho, your guide will happily buy the poncho back from you.
48 Hours Minimum Advance Booking Required. Experienced riders only. Minimum age is 12. Minimum height is 160 cm or 5 feet 3 inches. Tour does not include hotel pickup; departure is from a central location in Vienna (specified on your E-Ticket). Rates are per person in US dollars. Please order online or call us in the USA at 212-852-4822 in the USA to order or for more information.